Saturday, November 17, 2012

get back on that horse.

Hello there!

As you can plainly assume from the postcard, I am back in Saskatchewan.  Fawns, chipmunks and bears. Just everywhere!

You wouldn't know that I was back home from this blog.  Actually, it's difficult to know anything from this blog, given that I haven't updated it in two months.  It hasn't been a reliable source of information, tis true.

Coincidentally, I was reading a column written for musician types the other day and there was a word of advice about blogging.

"Keep it consistent.  Make it a regular activity."

Uh... oops?

But I've been busy with writing grants, and songs, and I was tired from tour and... oh, forget it.

Rest assured,  I'm back in the saddle.  Ready for anything!  Just raring to go.  So much so that I have a show tomorrow.  Yup.  It's true.  Songwriter's Circle at the Creative City Centre tomorrow night.  It's one of those now rare occasions where I will be playing solo.  Nick Faye will be there.  So will Tiny.

As my personal hero said, "C'mon down!"

2 comments:

  1. I just landed on your web page about 5 minutes ago and I am already hooked on your voice. Eek! That harmonic chorus scatting thing happening on Notes from a Waitress is fantastic!

    Glad to have found you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to be found!

    I appreciate the compliment on the "Notes" scatting. I thought my brain might come out of my ears when we were recording it, especially the alto part. Happy to have you, and please keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete