Monday, December 24, 2012

a merry marshmallow world to you.

Hello friends!

I thought I'd take a wee break from my holiday preparations to wish you the best of the season.  Please travel carefully to and from your festivities and take time to appreciate the loved ones around you – even if you're all hopped up on sugar cookies and are crazed from being cooped inside with your extended family.

So don't forget to go outside!  If I may, I'll offer some inspiration from a couple of gin soaked crooners, aka my favourite holiday video.  They just don't do stuff like this on the holiday specials anymore.  Too bad, really.

Be well, be safe and be merry.
bp

2 comments:

  1. Hey thats the statue in my hometown Belle! So funny! I almost fell over when I came across it on your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Glad a little piece of Saskatchewan made it to you.

    ReplyDelete