Saturday, February 9, 2013

ride the rails

It's been a little while since I last posted.  I've been reluctant to write about what I've been doing, because it seems a bit boring: grant writing, rehearsing, tour booking, computer work and sleep deprivation pretty much sum up the last three weeks.

But today is a very exciting day.  It's the beginning of a wee adventure.  I'm going to Saskatoon this afternoon.  I will meet the band there, and tomorrow morning Jeremy, Beth and I will board VIA Rail bound for Toronto.  We'll be playing music on the train for all the good people who like that sort of thing.  I promise I will post some photos and hopefully a little update while we're riding the rails.  We've been talking about doing this for THREE YEARS!  Can you imagine how excited I am? And rumour has it that my pal B.D. Willoughby will be on the train too.  It's going to be a hoot.
 
After we arrive in Toronto there will be much more excitement, but I'll save that for later.  For now, it's bon voyage, Belle Plaine.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about your trip on a train and your adventures while down east. Good luck & have fun! Gord in PA

    ReplyDelete