Monday, January 5, 2015

five years running

Somehow I've created an annual tradition of touring Saskatchewan in the coldest of months.  I'm not sure how it happened, exactly.  The first tour was a lark... I'd never booked a tour before and just kind of put one snowshoe in front of the other until I found myself in a 1985 Corolla with Farideh and Jeans Boots.

The following year I was promoting the release of Notes from a Waitress, and then it just seemed the thing to do.

And so, I announce to you, my Fifth Annual Prairie Winter Tour!!!  Ta da!

This year, Jeremy, Beth and I are hitting venues from January 22nd to February 7th.  We've got a nice mix of shows in art galleries, town halls, cafés and our old favourite, house concerts.  You can see all the newly added dates on the Shows page (with a few updates coming soon), and if you're super keen, you could have a look-see at the press release.  Especially if you wanted to release some press about it.

So, zip up your parka and warm your little heart with one of these shows we're putting on.  And drop me a line!  I'm always there: belleplaine@belleplainemusic.com

And it's only -35°C in Regina with the windchill. 

No comments:

Post a Comment