Thursday, May 28, 2015

crustacean elation, commence.

The seldom seen, 5 am version of me.
The last three months has been an intense time for my team.  All of the required planning to get us out on tour has been the shared focus of our efforts and now, today(!), we're starting the work of travel and entertaining.

Thank goodness.

This is a big one.  22 dates across the Maritimes.  We'll be meeting the locals in three provinces and developing an audience the same way that we've done in Western Canada over the past five years.  It's exciting.

I've put a special emphasis on connecting with groups that have cultivated arts scenes in their community, acting as a hub for artists of various disciplines.  I intend to share as much of their successes as I can here.  Our dates in Parrsboro, Fredericton, New Glasgow, St Andrews and Inverness are exceptional examples of people enthusiastically bringing culture to their community.

But before we get knee deep in tour news over the next few weeks, please check out this little interview that I did with the extremely charming Paul Dechene at prairie dog.  If you've never heard the way I flit through partial sentences and half thoughts... this podcast will give you all you need and then some.

xo
bp





No comments:

Post a Comment