Sunday, January 10, 2016

hello to 2016

Me and my pal Dale.
First things first: Happy belated 2016, friends!  It's already a good looking year.  Lots of creative work ahead.  I gots the urge to write, and I'm digging in.

Last year was a big one - for me, for my friends... I got caught up in the whirlwind of activity.  I kicked 2015's ass, and it kicked mine too.  In the end, 2015 and I have settled at being even, with a mutual respect for what we learned from each other. 

I'm getting things back into motion with my first show of the year on Friday.  Blake and I are opening up the 2016 Northern Lights Bluegrass concert series in Saskatoon.  (Check tickets out here.)  I'm so pleased I'm part of their programming, and very excited to be back on stage with my cowboy.

On a related note, here's from our last show of the fall tour that promoted our 7" vinyl.  It's a proud moment from the biggest tour BB and I have ever done – and with a smokin' live band.  I love these guys.  I hope you enjoy too.

xo
bp

No comments:

Post a Comment