Monday, January 18, 2016

the return of unrequited love

Carey Shaw Photography
You know what's super exciting? Releasing an album. And guess what? I'm doing that this year. The Unrequited Love is coming out on March 4th. Huzzah! What's more, my sweet band of buddies (the chaps that make up The Unrequited Love) are going out on the road for a mini tour in March.

I've got lots of news to share about the making of this little baby, and I'll be doing so over the coming weeks. Old stories, artwork as it moved along, tunes(!). You'll get it all.

For now, I'm looking forward to getting in a van, and hitting the road to visit some of my favourite joints. You can read about the whole thing here, in this fancy press release.

The dates on the horizon are:

March 3
The Park Theatre
Winnipeg, MB
with Kevin Roy

March 4
The Bassment
Saskatoon, SK
with special guests

March 5
The Artesian
Regina, SK
with Megan Nash

Very happy to share this news with y'all.

xo
bp

No comments:

Post a Comment