Monday, May 2, 2016

snake break

Photo by Megan Nash.































Hi friends,

How was the weekend?  I've been trying to take a few days off here and there... like a regular person would, I think?  It means I (ahem) get out of the house on weekends.  I see friends like Megan Nash.  She and I run into people like Stephen Whitworth from the prairie dog. He provides me with an impromptu Snake Break.

That's what you guys do, right? 

And on Monday morning I wake up to the work, and the same old Slow and Steady.

I've got some good things coming up that I want you to know about.  This week is all about prep, rehearsal, and pack because on Saturday I go back to my touring ways.

Saturday, May 7th
DOUBLE SHOW DAY in Regina:
U of R Prairie Kitchen Party Dinner & Benefit

then...

The SCES Exchange
Blake Berglund's Album Release
with The Windows Up Above
tix

then...

Sunday, May 8th
The Happy Nun
Forget, SK 
1:30 pm
Mother's Day Brunch Concert

and then...

Monday, May 9th
Common Café
Moose Jaw, SK

and...

Tuesday, May 10th
House Concert
Swift Current, SK
with Colter Wall
tix

There's more after that, but you can check the Shows page, or just check in next week. Looking forward to hitting the road, and seeing as many of you as I can.

Happy Monday.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment