Monday, July 4, 2016

mini-tour






































Got some shows coming up, folks! And a whole lot of busy-ness...

I'm starting out on a mini-tour with Kirby Criddle this weekend, and then I'll make my way to The Greatest Outdoor Show On Earth, the old Calgary Stampede. I'll be performing with Blake Berglund and Bryce Lewis, and getting all the sweet harmonies in that I can.

Speaking of Blake, we were featured on a couple podcasts last week. The first was W.B. Walker's Old Soul Radio Show for a Canada Day special, and the second was the (very odd) Queen City Improvement Bureau. If you get to take the time to listen to them I think you'll be delighted by both. Though very different in format, they share two prized attributes: suffering no fools, and not taking themselves too seriously.

xo
bp

No comments:

Post a Comment