Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm a sell out! (In a good way.)

It's the last day of the tour.  Where did the time go?

It's been a great run.  Lots of fun with Jeremy and Elizabeth.  Many great shows and drives.  And I got really sick too!

It's been a busy week.

This is a photo of me and Jeremy at the CKUA studio.  We had a wonderful visit with Lionel Rault that you can hear right here, thanks to my sweet fella.

While you're there on the interview page, check out all the sweet press that I've been getting.  I took some advice from fellow musician and hired myself a publicist.  Wow.  What a revelation!  A big thanks to Susan Busse who filled that role and brought us to the attention of many new listeners through her hard work. 

So, seeing as tonight's show in Saskatoon is sold out, I guess you're out of luck.

Wait!  You can just sit at home and hear a concert!  I'll be on CBC's SoundXchange today at 5 PM.  You can stream, or listen live.  It's the show I did at the CBC Galleria in November with Suzie Vinnick, Amy Nelson and Val Halla.  I'm looking forward to checking it out too.

But after tonight, friends, I'm shutting down the email, driving to my Grandma's and taking a break.  This cold has got a hold on me.  Last night I blew my nose on stage.

That ain't right.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your tour belle! Susan does a great job and she can only do a great job for talented people!

    ReplyDelete