Monday, April 2, 2012

The Return of the INFJedi

The first line of the INFJ profile: Your primary mode of living is focused internally.

I don't know if you follow all that Myers-Briggs personality stuff, but I think it's pretty interesting.

And that's precisely what I've been doing since I last posted on the blog: living internally.  Cleaning, cooking, reading, running, listening, writing.  I'm enjoying life at home in Regina and this brief spell of introversion before the summer comes along again.

Summer + Musician = Tour

Yup.  Along with all of those other activities, I've been booking a tour for June and July.  Elizabeth and I will travel from Saskatchewan to Montreal for a stint.  We've never toured eastward before, so the booking is all uphill.  But, if you check out the Shows page you will see that our efforts have not left us empty handed.

By the way, Elizabeth and I don't know many people in fair Ontario.  If you do, and those dear friends of yours may be interested in hosting a house concert, please let us know.  We do enjoy putting on a good house concert.  Email me with questions or venue suggestions! belleplaine@belleplainemusic.com

And now it's time to warm up someone's phone with another cold call.

No comments:

Post a Comment