Thursday, September 19, 2013

round two

Put up your dukes, cause it's on!

In May 2012 I played The Artesian with The Lazy MKs for our first Brawlers' Ball.  We decorated with animal skins, and taxidermied heads... I'm not sure what the connection to brawlers was, but we did it anyway, and it was great.  For those of you who have forgotten, I sang my set with the MKs into the mouth of an otter pelt.  I do apologize if you're offended by that sort of thing, but it just felt so right.

Tomorrow night the Lazy MKs and I will suit up for Round Two, and we've added a crapload of local ringers to the mix.  This BuzzCity article covers all the bases of who's going to be there.  They also have some photos of me arm wrestling Chris Prpich if you're so inclined.

This is one of my favourite events to organize with the MKs.  Repeat offenders are heartily welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment