Tuesday, January 14, 2014

be it resolved

Guys?  First things first:

I love popcorn.

In fact, I love popcorn so much that Jeremy and Beth gave me a popcorn maker that I can use in the van when we're on tour; aka best Christmas present of 2013.

If you peer closely at that photo, you may notice that I can also make soup in the van with my little saucepan.  Now, that's a whole new level!  Thank you, innovators at RoadPro® On the Go... Living Industries for your portable electronics line.  Your hard work has made driving both more delicious AND dangerous.  With products like the 1.5 Quart Slow Cooker, the Portable Stove, and the ever popular Coffee Maker with 16oz Metal Carafe, I feel a freedom I've never known.  And it's clear that you have my back, because if a spill should ensue while we're out cookin' and cruisin' I can rely on the old Wet/Dry Canister Vacuum for easy clean-up.

OK.  Enough of that.

Every year I make a resolution pertaining to my career.  This year it was that I would post to the blog once a week.  That's 52 posts.  I figure it's enough to keep y'all up to date on what we're doing (and cooking).  If you've looked at a calendar lately, you can plainly see that I broke my own rule in the first week of 2014.  Suitably, my second resolution is to work harder at my resolutions.

So here's some rather belated wishes for a happy, healthy 2014.  Year of the Horse!  Feels like that may have a special significance for my life.  Hope it does for you too.

Hey, and here's a picture of me, moments after I received the most delightfully hazardous gift of 2013.

See you cats next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment