Tuesday, June 10, 2014

swimming with sharks

I spurn my own love.
Photo courtesy of
Hankewich/Bovee/Bell/Miller
Today is my four month anniversary of no blog posts.  Not even I saw that one coming...

I assure you that I've just been busy.  Like a shark that will drown if it stops swimming, it seems I will cease to breathe if I do not work.

My efforts have produced some great results and I have some happy news to share, but will do so little by little over the next while in an effort to catch you up on the happenings.

For now, I just want to tell you how excited I am that The Unrequited Love is reuniting!  Regina's favourite brew pub, the Bushwakker, will host us on Thursday, June 12th, for our headlining spot during JazzFest Regina.  Pretty excellent if you ask me!  We're digging up all those tunes for the broken-hearted, providing musical support for everyone with tears in their beers.  I sincerely invite you to join us.

xo
bp




No comments:

Post a Comment